- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Behavioral Health Professional- Counselor Davenport, IA, USA Available Shift include (hr may vary): 3- 8am-5pm & 2- 12pm-9pm 4- 12pm-8:30pm & 1- 8am-5pm 4- 10am-7pm & 1- 8am-5pm Responsibilities Client/Patient Care · Will provide direct substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
2 Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Marston, MO, USA Discharge summaries 3. Conducts psycho-educational modules for program participants. 4. Evaluates inmates referred for substance abuse treatment services to determine the appropriate level of ...... Apply Now>>
3 Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Brentwood, TN, USA Provide direct clinical services to the inmates of the Substance Abuse Treatment program as a "primary counselor". * As "primary counselor", complete in a timely manner: * Initial assessment. * Group ...... Apply Now>>
4 Counselor-Employee Assistance Program Waterloo, IA, USA The EAP Counselor assists the substance abuse counselor in providing substance abuse screens/referral on hospitalized patients when needed. Responsibilities Complete thorough assessment of client ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor Lansing, United States The House of Commons is a 40 bed residential substance abuse disorder facility that has been proving best practice therapeutic services for men within the State of Michigan. This positions provides ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Treatment Provider Albany, NY, USA A substance abuse treatment provider located in Albany, New York, is currently seeking a Full Time Medical Doctor/Director. Hope House operates and adult male intensive residential program, three ...... Apply Now>>
7 Addiction Medicine Physician UTICA, NY, USA During the assignment, the provider can expect to see between eight and fifteen patients per day for cases of opioid use, substance abuse, mental health issues, and dispensing medication orders. The ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Marana, United States The Substance Abuse Counselor will serve as an important link in the chain that strives to reduce recidivism by promoting values and exhibiting respect towards the inmates in our care. Our Substance ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor BALTIMORE, MD, USA Enhances substance abuse and mental health center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills ...... Apply Now>>
10 Behavioral Health Clinician - in Massachusetts (Relocation Incentives) Holyoke, United States Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pionee... Apply Now>>
11 RN - Behavioral Health - IP - PM's (.7) FLEX RANGE POSITION Fond du Lac, United States Performs procedures directed toward meeting the patient's basic needs of comfort, hygiene, activity, nutrition, elimination, mental health and substance abuse needs through treatment, care and ...... Apply Now>>
12 Clinician - Pride House Northampton, United States Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in ...... Apply Now>>
13 Behavioral Health Professional - Crisis Center Tempe, AZ, USA Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor * Licensed Associate Counselor * Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor * Licensed Masters Social Worker Summary: Provides clinical information ...... Apply Now>>
14 Mental Health RN, Outpatient Atlanta, United States Position Description The Mental Health RN will be responsible for providing nursing supervision of mental health/substance abuse outpatients under the supervision of an attending physician. Position ...... Apply Now>>
15 Substance Abuse Counselor Intern Dayton, United States Reports to the substance abuse counselor II. Performs moderately complex substance abuse counseling work within the programs. Work involves planning, coordinating, and implementing substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor Williamstown, KY, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
17 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Richmond, VA, USA The Substance Abuse Counselor/Case Manager is responsible for providing all treatment services for Substance Abuse Program clients including completion of paperwork and charting. Develop ...... Apply Now>>
18 Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Ana, CA, USA Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program in Orange County is looking for a Full-time and Part-time Substance Use Disorders Counselor . The person in this position will be responsible for ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor - Women's Program Mill Spring, NC, USA PAVILLON, a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from substance abuse seeks a full-time Counselor in our Women's Primary Care Program. Requires at least three years of ...... Apply Now>>
20 Part Time Substance Abuse Counselor and Mental Health Counselor Manahawkin, NJ, USA Part Time Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist and Mental Health Counselor/Therapist Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. an organization dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable treatment to ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Program Associate Bartlesville, OK, USA Substance Abuse / Medical Associate - prides itself on maintaining a safe work environment for their employees. As components of this goal, the Company maintains a Corporate Office medical clinic and ...... Apply Now>>
22 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)- Contractor Richmond, VA, USA LCSWs, LPCs, QMHPs, IIH, MHSB, Crisis Stabilization Workers, Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, and Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialists. Join the HYPE family. Apply now! Position Overview ...... Apply Now>>
23 Licensed Addiction Counselor Helena, MT, USA Nurturing Parenting for Families in Substance Abuse Treatment & Recovery. * Trauma and gender responsive interventions * Children's services including 0 to 3 trauma responsive, inclusive childcare ...... Apply Now>>
24 Certified or Registered Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA Counsel both youths and adults that have substance abuse problems. * Responsible for a case load and providing their clients with quality service * Direct individual sessions and administer crisis ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Outreach Liaison Arlington, TX, USA Develop and maintain positive relationships with key referral sources, including hospitals, unions, employee assistance programs, other substance abuse providers, private practitioners, courts, law ...... Apply Now>>
26 Behavioral Health Case Manager - Night Shift Seattle, United States This includes: providing and/or coordinating the delivery of psychiatric treatment; substance abuse treatment; 24-hour support services; and performing acute case management to facilitate client ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor (NIGHT SHIFT) Orange, CA, USA Must be registered/certified substance abuse counselor. Company Description Social Model Recovery Systems (a non-profit 501(c)3 California corporation) provides direct treatment services (at 12 ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor Gruver, IA, USA The youth stay with us an average of 6-9 months and while here receive therapy, substance abuse counseling, behavioral health services, and daily role modeling. The main goal is to provide them with ...... Apply Now>>
29 LVN Substance Abuse/ Detox Pasadena, CA, USA All's Well Healthcare Services - is in need for an LVN - for a 2 month assignment to help out a small Detox/ Substance Abuse with rooming, vitals, medication pass, room overview, height and weight ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Pomona, CA, USA Performs substance abuse screens, intakes and clinical assessments. * Performs person-centered treatment planning for persons with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders, including ...... Apply Now>>
31 Counselor, Substance Abuse Los Angeles, CA, USA Provide treatment services to residents at our Mariposa substance abuse treatment program (www.socialmodel.com). Mariposa is a residential treatment program for women (and women with children... Apply Now>>
32 Substance Abuse Counselor Alexandria, LA, USA Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. * Provide recovery based, person centered services. * Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with ...... Apply Now>>
33 Addiction Counselor Baltimore, United States A basic knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis is essential. The individual is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families... Apply Now>>
34 Director of Surgical Simulation & Innovation Annapolis, MD, USA We operate a medical group with more than 60 locations throughout the state, an accountable care organization (ACO), a mental health and substance abuse center, imaging and lab services, a robust ...... Apply Now>>
35 Psychiatric Nurse RN Geriatric Kansas City, United States ... substance abuse. RPC SAGE (Cass) is a beautiful 10 bed unit at Cass Regional Medical Center., in Harrisonville, MO. We are seeking experienced RNs to join our growing team. Apply now to see how we ...... Apply Now>>
36 Physician: FT/PT Outpatient Adult Psychiatry Opportunity in Spokane, WA | JOB-2545304 Spokane, WA, USA The programs include intensive outpatient, substance abuse adults, adolescent intensive outpatient, TMS, and ECT. You will provide a continuum of care that includes assessment, evaluation, crisis ...... Apply Now>>
37 Adolescent Substance Abuse Therapist - Jeffersonville *Sign on Bonus Jeffersonville, IN, USA Adolescent Substance Abuse Therapist - Jeffersonville *Sign on BonusLocationJeffersonville, INJob TypeFull-time Sign-on Bonus: $500 upon hire; $500 at 6 months; $750 at 1 year = $1,750 bonus! Put ...... Apply Now>>
38 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (LGBTQ facility) Los Angeles, CA, USA The Substance Abuse Counselor functions as an active part of the treatment team, providing continuous supervision of, interaction with, and role modeling for the clients. The counselor is also ...... Apply Now>>
39 Physician: Psychiatrist Needed in Colorado Springs, Colorado | JOB-2539266 Colorado Springs, CO, USA You will provide a broad range of services to meet patient and family needs, substance abuse, acute treatment, and managed care. You will earn an excellent base salary. You will also receive full ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Sonoma, CA, USA The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the HBC Substance/Vaping Program. They will work directly with the Chief Clinical Officer to define, modify and implement ...... Apply Now>>