- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Earn Extra Cash Driving. Substance Abuse Counselor, Drive With Lyft! ! What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Looking to earn more money as a Substance Abuse Counselor ? Drive with Uber! Las Vegas, United States Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Specialist Troutdale, OR, USA The Substance Abuse Specialist provides support for students struggling with alcohol, drug and/or tobacco addiction. The ideal candidate will: Interact with students from a place of care and ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Española, NM, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities: * Assessment * Treatment Planning * Individual and Group Counseling. What We Offer: * Competitive salary based on education and experience. * After 60 days ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor Baltimore, MD, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Physician, Addiction Specialist to join our healthcare team at the Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center, located in Baltimore Maryland Qualifications ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Specialist Topeka, KS, USA The Substance Abuse Counselor -Works under the direction/supervision of independently licensed behavioral health staff and are responsible for providing clinical services in accordance with the ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor Sapulpa, United States Human Skills & Resources is now looking for a Master's Level Substance Abuse/Mental Health Professional to service our clients, in our Sapulpa office. If you are an LPC, LADC, LMFT or LCSW (or ...... Apply Now>>
8 Earn Extra Cash Delivering Food. Substance Abuse Counselor, Deliver with Favor! Are you looking for a flexible way to earn money, set your own schedule, and provide a great experience to customers, all while having fun? You are in luck! Favor's personal delivery assistants (we ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor/Case Manager Stoughton, MA, USA As a Substance Abuse Counselor/Case Manager you will be doing your part in fighting the current Opioid/Substance Abuse epidemic as a key member of a dynamic multidisciplinary team working directly ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Counselor Cincinnati, OH, USA Develop and increase knowledge of federal, state, and agency regulations regarding confidentiality, methadone treatment, and substance abuse counseling certification * Submit all internal and ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor Circleville, OH, USA Minimum two years of experience leading group therapy in a SUD setting Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor Fort Oglethorpe, GA, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. Required Knowledge: Mid-level knowledge. Experience Required... Apply Now>>
13 ACT Substance Abuse Specialist Phoenix, AZ, USA PRIMARY FUNCTIONS As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team, will function as the substance abuse specialist on the ACT Team. ACT team members provide the highest level of ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Counselor Jackson, MS, USA Substance Abuse Counselor (18342) Summary/Objective The Primary Counselor is responsible for milieu management and evening program activities under the direction of the Program Director. Provide ...... Apply Now>>
15 Substance Abuse Counselor, Master's Degree Sarasota, FL, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a Human Services related field * Experience Required: * Minimum of 500 hours ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Barbara, CA, USA Depends on Experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization Substance Abuse Counselor: provides counseling and support to individuals and families experiencing addictions. This may ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Counselor Milwaukee, WI, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor (WI SAC or CSAC required) to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in and individual and group ...... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor - Residential Treatment Program Asheville, NC, USA PAVILLON, a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from substance abuse seeks a full-time Counselor in our Primary Care Program. Requires at least three years of experience in ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor Palm Springs, CA, USA Job Description: The Counselor manages and provides services in treatment of patients with dual diagnosis. They utilize case history to do individual, group and family therapy techniques ...... Apply Now>>
20 Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counselors in Demand! Santa Monica, CA, USA Under supervision, partners with consumers/families with mental illness and/or substance abuse to achieve recovery; develops, delivers, and evaluates recovery focused mental health and case ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Counselor Anderson, SC, USA Position Summary The Counselor will work as part of a team to ensure quality substance abuse treatment is provided to all patients in accordance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations. The ...... Apply Now>>
22 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist Surry, VA, USA Successful applicant must have Knowledge of CSB system; clinical motivation of clients; case management; etiology of substance abuse, mental disorders; self-help groups; bio, psycho, and social ...... Apply Now>>
23 Residential Substance Abuse Counselor East Hazel Crest, IL, USA Must be familiar with Evidence Based Treatment Models, CBT, MET, Motivational Interviewing, etc., and have a thorough knowledge of the disease model of alcoholism and substance abuse and its ...... Apply Now>>
24 Senior Assessment Counselor East Hazel Crest, IL, USA Company Description The South Suburban Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse has been providing affordable and effective chemical dependency treatment and rehabilitation to residents of the ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Counselor San Fernando, CA, USA RESPONSIBILITIES: In general, the Program Counselor leads individuals and groups through the curriculum of the residential treatment program. The Counselor conducts assessments, develops social ...... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Treatment Program Manager Program Manager needed for managing the daily operation of a substance abuse treatment program in Cuthbert, GA. Position requires a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an accredited ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor Marion, VA, USA Schedules center-wide substance abuse prevention and educational activities. Key Benefits: · Part-Time schedule · Paid training · Major holidays off Qualifications: · Bachelor's Degree or ...... Apply Now>>
28 Co-occurring Specialist/Substance Abuse Counselor/CADC Washington, NJ, USA Within the team, in the development of substance abuse assessment, comprehensive assessment and an individualized recovery plan, often focusing on substance abuse treatment needs of the person ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Counselor Ontario, CA, USA We are seeking a Bilingual Spanish Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
30 Residential Substance Abuse Therapist Sandy, UT, USA Turning Point Centers is a dually-licensed, nationally accredited, local leader in Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment since 2007. As a contracted, in-network provider we offer a full ...... Apply Now>>
31 IOP Substance Abuse Therapist Sandy, UT, USA Turning Point Centers is a dually-licensed, nationally accredited, local leader in Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment since 2007. As a contracted, in-network provider we offer a full ...... Apply Now>>
32 Therapist Tempe, AZ, USA ... Substance Abuse (Adult Population) Clinical Therapist are responsible for clinical assessment of client, and create/manage treatment plans, under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. Position ...... Apply Now>>
33 Licensed Professional Counselor Bainbridge, GA, USA The goal of this center is to reduce chronic recidivism of substance abuse and crime. The program elements consist of advanced cognitive-behavioral substance abuse treatment and mental health ...... Apply Now>>
34 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist us Our Mission is to deliver high quality mental health and substance abuse services to the individual, family, and community. We encourage all Professional, Dynamic Mental Health and Substance Abuse ...... Apply Now>>
35 Substance Abuse Counselor New York, NY, USA As a Substance Abuse Counselor at one of our shelters, you'll provide individual substance abuse counseling and facilitate recovery and related groups for shelter residents. Specific responsibilities ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Kankakee, IL, USA ... Substance Abuse (DASA) 2060.417 requirements for Patient Placement Assessment.. 2. Develop an individualized treatment plan based on research, clinical experience, patient history and written ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Counselor (LCSW or LMFT) Naples, FL, USA Nextep Counseling is seeking a qualified substance abuse counselor or therapist for our outpatient substance abuse treatment center in Naples, Fl. Job Description: * Develop treatment plans in ...... Apply Now>>
38 Certified CADC Alcohol and Substance abuse Counselor Palm Springs, CA, USA Invictus Health Group is seeking to hire qualified Certified CADC Alcohol and Substance abuse Counselors. We are looking to hire clinical staff that are flexible and dedicated professionals with ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Rosa, CA, USA Creekside BH is looking for a full time, certified Substance Abuse Counselor to work in our locked psychiatric facility. Knowledge in co-occuring disorders and experience with this population needed... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA Provide treatment services to residents (at our Rena B program) through individual counseling, group process, multi-family sessions, educational groups, and recreational activities. Maintain a ...... Apply Now>>