- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor Intern - $1,500 in incentives Reports to the senior substance abuse counselor. Performs moderately complex substance abuse counseling work within the Correctional DWI Recovery Program. Work involves planning, coordinating and ...... Apply Now>>
2 Substance Abuse Counselor I Description Reports to the substance abuse counselor II. Performs moderately complex substance abuse counseling work within the DWI programs. Work involves planning, coordinating, and implementing ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor Hermitage, TN, USA Discharge summaries 3. Conducts psycho-educational modules for program participants. 4. Evaluates inmates referred for substance abuse treatment services to determine the appropriate level of ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Hendersonville, TN, USA Discharge summaries 3. Conducts psycho-educational modules for program participants. 4. Evaluates inmates referred for substance abuse treatment services to determine the appropriate level of ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor us Cycles of Change Recovery Services (www.cyclesofchangerecovery.com) is looking for a certified Substance Use Disorder Counselor for our outpatient facilities. [Hours] 12:30pm - 9pm on Monday - Friday ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Therapist us The Substance Abuse Therapist must be licensed in the State of Indiana as a LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW. Graduate studies in Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related clinical field ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Specialist Alexandria, United States ***NEW SUBSTANCE ABUSE SPECIALIST RATE INCREASE!!*** ***MERAKEY offers all full-time associates, a full benefits package including: health, dental, eye plan, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, paid ...... Apply Now>>
8 RN, LPN, & CNA Substance Abuse Peoria, AZ, USA Our Clients are seeking registered, licensed, and certified Nurses for skilled residential Long Term Care and Behavioral Health substance abuse dual diagnosis treatment programs to provide services ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor us Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM, PHQ-9 and Columbia Scale criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria. * Obtain previous records that are ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Counselor Mount Holly, NJ, USA Our client is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselo in Mount Holly, NJ. HOURS Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm or 9am to 5pm SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY * Intake assessments ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor us Full time and Part time Substance Abuse Counselors positions available at the St Vincent's (division of St Joseph's Hospital) Outpatient Substance Abuse Disorder Clinics in Tuckahoe, Harrison and ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor us For over 50 years , Odyssey House has been helping New Yorkers tackle issues of mental health and substance abuse, so they can start their lives over again. Not just clean, but with a clean slate... Apply Now>>
13 SENIOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR Bangor, United States Substance abuse counselors assist clients in their recovery from substance use and co-occurring disorders through counseling, education, role modeling, and empathetic trauma-informed support using ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance abuse counselor Lancaster, United States Cycles of Change Recovery Services (www.cyclesofchangerecovery.com) is looking for a certified Substance Use Disorder Counselor for our outpatient facilities by Jobble... Apply Now>>
15 ACT Substance Abuse Specialist us PRIMARY FUNCTIONS As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team, will function as the substance abuse specialist on the ACT Team. ACT team members provide the highest level of ...... Apply Now>>
16 Licensed Substance Abuse Specialist Bedford, USA Licensed Substance Abuse Specialist Opportunities available as Substance Abuse Specialist in Bedford, MA. Why work at The Edinburg Center? - Full-time and part-time positions with benefits - Varied ...... Apply Now>>
17 Residential Substance Abuse Therapist us Turning Point Centers is a dually-licensed, nationally accredited, local leader in Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment since 2007. As a contracted, in-network provider we offer a full ...... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor New Bedford, United States Compassionate Substance Abuse Counselor Needed! HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor Anderson, SC, USA Position Summary The Counselor will work as part of a team to ensure quality substance abuse treatment is provided to all patients in accordance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations. The ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor Asheville, NC, USA Position Summary The Counselor will work as part of a team to ensure quality substance abuse treatment is provided to all patients in accordance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations. The ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Counselor Prince Georges County, United States Suitland, MD We are working with an organization who is looking for a substance abuse counselor for a jail based program. The counselor would be responsible to perform the following duties: Assess ...... Apply Now>>
22 Senior Addiction Counselor - Residential East Hazel Crest, IL, USA Masters Degree in Behavioral Health or related field*, Illinois Certification in Substance Abuse; and two years of experience in Behavioral Health including both SUD and MHD. Must also have CODP I or ...... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor us Assessing clients using standardized or evidence based assessment tools for clients in substance abuse treatment, collaboration with client to develop treatment plan * Providing group and individual ...... Apply Now>>
24 Full Time Substance Abuse Counselor Chula Vista, CA, USA We are seeking an experience Substance Abuse Counselor, CADAC, to join our growing team. We Offer: * Generous PTO, up to 24 days per year * Up to 11 paid holidays * Comprehensive medical, dental ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Counselor Salt Lake City, UT, USA Substance Use Disorder Counselor De Novo Job Description Full time licensed substance abuse counselor or equivalent in an outpatient mental health and substance use disorder treatment program. The ...... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Counselor Mayfield, KY, USA Permanent Substance Abuse Counselor Needed Immediately!!! Pay: $37hr - $45hr Shift: M-F 8am - 5pm Job Description * Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client's drug and alcohol treatment program... Apply Now>>
27 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist - Buffalo, WY us Our Mission is to deliver high quality mental health and substance abuse services to the individual, family, and community. We encourage all Professional, Dynamic Mental Health and Substance Abuse ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor us Conduct substance abuse assessments and recommend level of treatment. *Coordinate and facilitate client services from developing initial treatment plan through discharge and aftercare planning by ...... Apply Now>>
29 Behavioral Health Professional- Counselor Davenport, IA, USA Available Shift include (hr may vary): 3- 8am-5pm & 2- 12pm-9pm 4- 12pm-8:30pm & 1- 8am-5pm 4- 10am-7pm & 1- 8am-5pm Responsibilities Client/Patient Care · Will provide direct substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Sarasota, FL, USA Full-time (plus benefits) position open for Substance Abuse Counselor at Operation PAR's Medication Assisted Patient Services (MAPS) program. MAPS provides quality non-residential opioid maintenance ...... Apply Now>>
31 Senior Therapist - Substance Abuse Outpatient Program Alexandria, United States Senior Therapist Substance Abuse Outpatient Program The City of Alexandria is located in northern Virginia and is bordered by the District of Columbia (Potomac River), Arlington and Fairfax counties... Apply Now>>
32 Licensed Substance Abuse Therapist Richmond, United States FT Substance Abuse Therapist/Case Manager Location: Richmond, VA Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5p Essential Job Functions: * Completes biopsychosocial assessment of patient to determine appropriate services ...... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Counselor - Women's Program Asheville, NC, USA PAVILLON, a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from substance abuse seeks a full-time Counselor in our Women's Primary Care Program. Requires at least three years of ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Counselor Detroit, MI, USA Participate in educational face-to-face or online workshops i.e. trainings, seminars and webinars to identify new techniques of resolving substance abuse. * And conducting group therapy sessions ...... Apply Now>>
35 Masters Level Therapist - Substance Abuse Phoenix, AZ, USA We are currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Substance Abuse Therapists to join our team! Mountain Valley Counseling is a growing, for-profit provider of behavioral health services with locations ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Sterling, IL, USA Provide substance abuse counseling and case management services to a diverse population (individual and group counseling) * Provide crisis intervention and referral services as needed * Provide ...... Apply Now>>
37 Clinical Supervisor RN / Substance Abuse / Inpatient Greenfield, MA, USA Clinical Supervisor RN / Substance Abuse / Inpatient We are seeking a qualified Substance Abuse Clinical Supervisor RN for an immediate opening. Our client believes in the Recovery Model where we ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Abuse Counselor III, Vocational, and Mental Heatlh Counselor Owings Mills, MD, USA Substance Abuse Counselor: Qualifications: * Master's Degree with two (2) year experience * Bachelor's Degree with three (3) years' experience * Associates Degree or CAC and five (5) years ...... Apply Now>>
39 Lead Substance Abuse Specialist - ACT - $$$ SIGNING BONUS $$$ Phoenix, AZ, USA ... substance abuse and/or marriage and family counseling. LPC, LCSW, LAC, LISAC accepted. Valid AZ State Driver's License, vehicle with state minimum insurance coverage and able to meet PIR company ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor - Drug & Alcohol Counselor - D&A City of Philadelphia, PA, USA We are actively recruiting for experienced Substance Abuse Counselors. If you possess a Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline ...... Apply Now>>