- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor, Become an Uber Driver Partner as Your Summer Part Time. Dallas, TX, USA Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can ...... Apply Now>>
2 Director Of Substance Abuse Lawrenceville, NJ, USA Recovery Centers of America has a immediate opening for a Director of Substance Abuse to join our team. We are transforming the treatment of addiction and the capabilities of those in recovery. Our ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor Carson City, NV, USA Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor. Experience wanted. Salary commensurate. Full time position with benefits after 90 days. Some 10 hour days. Regular schedule includes groups to 8PM. Reno Gazette ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Colorado Springs, CO, USA The person in this position would conduct substance abuse groups, individual counseling sessions, and diagnostic interviews with clients referred to the agency. Responsibilities · Facilitate ...... Apply Now>>
5 Senior Substance Abuse Counselor Lawrenceville, NJ, USA If you are an Senior Substance Abuse Counselor looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast – paced, high energy environment with a passion for changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Treatment Center Client Liaisons Salt Lake City, UT, USA We are currently seeking to hire Substance Abuse Treatment Center Client Liaisons who are passionate about helping to serve our organization and patients. Client Liaisons manage client questions and ...... Apply Now>>
7 Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services Hamilton Township, NJ, USA The Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services will need one of the six qualifications set forth by the State of New Jersey for this position. These qualifications are found at N.J.A.C. 10:161B ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Dover, OH, USA New Life Counseling is looking for an independently licensed clinical counselor or psychologist with substance abuse/addictions counseling experience to develop a substance abuse program providing ...... Apply Now>>
9 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR Fresno, CA, USA We are seeking a SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR to immediately join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
10 Behavioral Health Clinician Unlicensed - Substance Abuse Treatment Eugene, OR, USA Req ID: 150031 PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician Unlicensed - Substance Abuse Treatment for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse and Clinical Counselor Detroit, MI, USA We prefer some substance abuse experience and/or substance abuse education. Responsibilities: * Therapeutic Counseling and Substance Abuse Counseling * Ability to document the full range of services ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor USA Eminence Healthcare is a school based outpatient substance abuse clinic for adolescents 12-19 years old designed to provide intensive interventions and therapy based in cognitive-behavioral ...... Apply Now>>
13 Case Manager - Substance Abuse Van Nuys, CA, USA Essential Job Functions: - Provides substance abuse treatment to individuals, groups, and families in both the center and community based settings. - Conducts parent education programs and family ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Clinician, WVRJ Roanoke, VA, USA BRBH is seeking a Substance Abuse Clinician in Alpha Jail Services to provide substance abuse services to men participating in the Alpha residential programs located at the Western Virginia Regional ...... Apply Now>>
15 Head of Substance Abuse Treatment Center USA BLVD Treatment Centers is rejuvenating the substance abuse field by giving treatment back to small business owners. By creating this innovative partnership, we are giving small business owners the ...... Apply Now>>
16 CASAC: Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors (Bronx) USA The Child Center of NY is seeking credentialed CASAC and/or candidates with the ability to provide sound substance abuse treatment and counseling services in a culturally-sensitive manner. The work ...... Apply Now>>
17 Addictions Counselor Claremont, NH, USA Experienced Addictions & Substance Abuse Counselor in support of the Sullivan County Jail TRAILS program. TRAILS challenges our country’s very high recidivism rates with a team of highly skilled ...... Apply Now>>
18 Co-Occuring MICD Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Christian Environment Saint Paul, MN, USA Chemical Dependency Counselor, Substance Abuse Counselor, Drug and Alcohol Treatment Specialist Must be able to pass background check and have two years free from chemical use problems. Interested ...... Apply Now>>
19 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELORS AND TRAINEES Immed FT/PT Positions Out Patient Methadone Program Interested Candidates send cover letter and resume to Mrs. Novella Carter,HRD Fax# 410-528-1005, Phone# (410) 752-3500 ext 126 Must be certified by ...... Apply Now>>
20 Inpatient Counselor Annapolis, MD, USA Adheres to the ethical standards for Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors (NAADAC). * Familiarity with, and agreement to adhere to, established core competencies and global criteria for Substance ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Case Manager - Multiple Positions Front Royal, VA, USA ... Substance Abuse ServicesSubstance Abuse Case Manager: One full-time position based in Amherst Clinic, Winchester, VA.Peer Recovery Specialists: Three hourly positions based in Amherst Clinic ...... Apply Now>>
22 AOD or BBS Counselor Needed - Modesto Modesto, CA, USA We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in ...... Apply Now>>
23 AOD Certified or BBS Counselor - Merced Merced, CA, USA We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in ...... Apply Now>>
24 Clinician, Substance Use Services for Women Roanoke, VA, USA ... a substance use or co-occurring SUD/MH disorder. The clinician will facilitate gender specific ... Read more information about Project LINK programs in Virginia here: abuse services/what is project ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Therapist - Multiple Positions Front Royal, VA, USA Substance Abuse ServicesSubstance Abuse Therapist: Full-time position based in Woodstock, VA.Requires CSAC or License. Substance Abuse Case Manager: One full-time position based in Amherst Clinic ...... Apply Now>>
26 Clinician - Admissions & Residential ( Licensed ) Haverhill, MA, USA Summit Behavioral Health offers intensive outpatient, partial care, medical detox and residential programs for substance abuse treatment that is tailored to each individual's needs. By blending some ...... Apply Now>>
27 Addictions Recovery Specialist - Day Services Lowell, MA, USA ... substance abuse recovery needs Specific Duties shall include, but not be limited to: * Facilitate and lead psychotherapy groups following established group curriculum and development of new ...... Apply Now>>
28 Licensed Addiction Counselor Covington, LA, USA Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems * Develop and implement individual treatment plans * Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients * Prepare progress ...... Apply Now>>
29 Director of Crisis Flagstaff, AZ, USA ... Substance Abuse Services. · Ability to obtain Arizona State Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance · Valid Arizona driver’s license and ability to pass TGC driver background screening. · Must be at least ...... Apply Now>>
30 Behavioral Management Therapist Brockton, MA, USA South Bay Community Services is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children ...... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Program Director/Executive Director Vineland, NJ, USA Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown ...... Apply Now>>
32 Certified Substance Abuse Specialist Albion, MI, USA Albion College invites applications for the position of Alcohol and Other Drug Certified Substance Abuse Specialist (CSAS). This is a part-time, 20 hours per week position. Job responsibilities ...... Apply Now>>
33 LMFT, LCSW with DBT or EMDR for a detox, residential, and outpatient substance abuse and co-occurrin Redlands, CA, USA We are a licensed treatment facility delivering treatment to individuals with substance abuse, behavioral health, and co-occurring disorders. We offer competitive compensation and a fantastic benefit ...... Apply Now>>
34 Behavioral Health Consultant - LCSW Phoenix, AZ, USA ... substance abuse, documents assessment, and makes treatment recommendations based on assessment with input from others treating patient, including SBIRT screenings and interventions. · Monitor ...... Apply Now>>
35 RN - Substance Abuse New York, NY, USA TBG Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurses for a variety of opportunities in Psych/Substance Abuse and Mental Health minimum 1 year work experience in any field, hourly and salary rates ...... Apply Now>>
36 Certified Addiction Counselor II or III Denver, CO, USA CACII or CACIII A minimum of 6 months experience working in the substance abuse fields Background Check Drug Testing Transportation Company Description Counselors on Call has been in business for 18 ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Use Therapist Saint Louis, MO, USA The therapist's responsibilities include providing individual and group therapy to clients, linking or referring clients to resources and providing education on mental health and substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Use Disorder Clinician - Adults and Adolescents Concord, NH, USA Minimum of two years’ experience in substance abuse treatment in an outpatient setting. * Experience with Intensive Outpatient Programming and medication assisted treatment preferred. * Some ...... Apply Now>>
39 EAP Case Manager Costa Mesa, CA, USA The position requires previous experience in mental health, substance abuse, and EAP work. The candidate must possess skills in assessing and treating chemical dependency and substance abuse, mental ...... Apply Now>>
40 Chemical Dependency Counselor USA We’re seeking a new Chemical Dependency Counselor to provide substance abuse prevention, education, and treatment in remote island villages on Kodiak Island, Alaska. Primary duties include ...... Apply Now>>