- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health JobsUber and Lyft are offering free rides to the polls on election day!
1 Substance Abuse Counselor Job Not Paying The Bills? Become A Lyft & Earn Extra Cash What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Not earning enough money as a Substance Abuse Counselor ? Drive with Uber and earn more cash! Nashville, United States Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor / Soc ial Worker / MSW / LICSW / LMHC Brockton, MA, USA We are looking to hire an experienced Social Worker or Counselor specializing in substance abuse and recovery. If your passion is to help people achieve not only physical sobriety but also emotional ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Buffalo, United States ASAT PA Provide assistance in identifying individuals with drug and alcohol problems, provide substance abuse education, and assist in group and individual counseling sessions for correction facility ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor Pennsauken, NJ, USA Currently, we are identifying top candidates for a full time Substance Abuse Counselor. Counselor Summary: This individual shall oversee all aspects of a client's drug and alcohol treatment program... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Counselor Passaic, NJ, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Door into the Future is currently looking for substance abuse counselors at our Passaic, NJ location. Full and part time available Job Description : This position will ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor New Haven, CT, USA Counsel and advise individuals or groups with histories of substance abuse * Develop and implement individual treatment plans * Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients * Complete ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Chicago, IL, USA Are you passionate about assisting individuals with recovering from Substance Abuse related anxieties in a Hospital Setting? Do you currently have your CADC, LPC, or LSW and experience working with ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor Saint Charles, MO, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a counseling Certification in a related field (State Specific) * Bachelor's degree is preferred but ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Specialist LADC JOB FAIR WED 10/17/2018 Bedford, MA, USA Substance Abuse Specialist LADC $1000 Hiring Bonus* Role Summary: The Edinburg Center is seeking Licensed Substance Abuse Specialists within our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) services ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor (Wytheville) Wytheville, VA, USA Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for Wytheville. Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of a Bachelors' degree in social sciences and hold a LCSW ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor - Homeless Resource Center San Francisco, CA, USA In conjunction with a multidisciplinary team, the Substance Abuse Counselor will provide outreach, referrals, and crisis counseling with a focus on providing critical counseling which addresses the ...... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Specialist Elizabeth, NJ, USA Substance Abuse Specialist Full Time Passaic, Somerset, Warren & Hunterdon Counites Bridgeway Rehab Services is seeking a Full-Time Co-occuring/Substance Abuse Specialist Job Requirements: * Requires ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Counselor Charleroi, PA, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
15 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Case Manager Benson, AZ Benson, AZ, USA Substance abuse provider with Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) certification. * Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed PhD with substance abuse and mental health experience ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor (Bilingual) - F/T or Consultant Philadelphia, PA, USA Bilingual Substance Abuse Counselor - Full time w/ benefits or Consultant Description : The Recovery Counselor will be is responsible for the treatment of a specified client caseload, some of whom ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Counselor (Clinical Supervisor) Denver Denver, CO, USA Requirements The most qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors' degree or a recognized substance abuse certification from a National Board. With 2 years minimum experience with Substance Use ...... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor Brocton, United States ASAT PA Provide assistance in identifying individuals with drug and alcohol problems, provide substance abuse education, and assist in group and individual counseling sessions for correction facility ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Treatment Program - Peer Recovery Support Specialist Hendersonville, NC, USA Peer Recovery Support Specialist PAVILLON is a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from alcohol and substance abuse and is located 45 minutes southeast of Asheville, NC, and ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor Concord, NH, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. Required Knowledge: Mid-level knowledge. Experience Required... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Specialist (PSC III) - Behavioral Health Community 334 ... on substance abuse and addictions QUALIFICATIONS Required: • High School Diploma or G.E.D and Certified or Registered Addiction Specialist, e.g., Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor ...... Apply Now>>
22 Mental Health / Substance Abuse Counselor - Licensed Ledgewood, NJ, USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Description Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling Agency... Apply Now>>
23 Wellness Coach - Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Program Scottsdale, AZ, USA Assist the child and family in identifying strengths and needs, accessing supports, and partnering with professionals to enhance their quality of life and decrease their substance use. Develop ...... Apply Now>>
24 Substance Abuse Counselor Prince Frederick, MD, USA The Substance Abuse Counselors will provide services to individuals who have a diagnosis of opioid dependency. The Substance Abuse Counselors will work closely with our other counselors, nurses, and ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Counselor Georgetown, KY, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
26 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Gastonia, NC, USA McLeod Center Gastonia has an immediate full-time opening for a Substance Abuse Counselor. The SA Counselor will perform all clinical functions for which qualified, including: clinical lectures ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor - LCSWC / LCPC / LCADC -Approved Supervisor Baltimore, MD, USA Full-time Company Description Turning Point has 3000 substance abuse patients and is in immediate need of additional counselors, therapists and social workers. We offer very competitive compensation ...... Apply Now>>
28 Credentialed Alcohol Substance Abuse Counseler CASAC bi-ling Spanish White Plains, NY, USA Fully credentialed bi-lingual CASAC required for a well established outpatient facility in White Plains. Monday through Friday 11:30 am to 7:30 pm. 1199 Union benefits after 90 days. Up to 3 weeks ...... Apply Now>>
29 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR Santa Ana, CA, USA Coordinates substance abuse program at an office or group of offices using principles of the "What Works" system. Schedules intakes, and group and individual sessions. Discusses specific cases with ...... Apply Now>>
30 Bilingual Substance Abuse Clinician Hempstead, NY, USA Substance/Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health experience working with multicultural populations is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is preferred... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Therapist - Dept of Corrections; 7:00am-3:00pm; Great Cranston, RI, USA The Substance Abuse Therapist provides individual and group therapy and monitors client progress. Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field and/or LCDP. Plus 2 years' experience ...... Apply Now>>
32 Substance Abuse Clinician Boston, MA, USA The Substance Abuse Clinician accepts assigned program participants and, conducts bio-psycho-social assessments for use in treatment planning and aftercare referrals. The incumbent conducts ...... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Residential Therapist / Counselor Homestead, FL, USA Substance Abuse Residential Level 2 Work Location: 1020 N Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL 33030 Summary: Provides assessment and clinical treatment to all clients presented to the center by utilizing ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Counselor Staten Island, NY, USA Delta-T Group is seeking Substance Abuse Counselors!! Responsibilities: · Conduct Group Counseling and Support · Conduct detailed alcohol and drug assessments. Determine immediate and long term ...... Apply Now>>
35 Child/adolescent Psychiatrist Reston, VA, USA Trained in addiction and substance abuse. * Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of medications (as well as other interventions). * Experience dealing with medical issues including hormone ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Philadelphia, PA, USA We are currently seeking a Full Time Substance Abuse Counselor Levels I, II or III This individual is responsible for maintaining a client caseload and all associated clinical documentation as ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Counselor Milledgeville, United States Provides relevant Substance Abuse information for class curriculum. * Facilitates and co-facilitates didactic educational presentations, group counseling, and individual counseling sessions... Apply Now>>
38 Outpatient Substance Abuse Psychiatrist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA Full Time and Part Time positions exist for an Outpatient Substance Abuse Psychiatrist. This is a Permanent job seeking Practicing and newly Graduated Psychiatrist. Requirements: * ?Pennsylvania ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Counselor Scottsdale, AZ, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Come join our team of professionals and our growing programs! True Solutions Health, a medical model outpatient treatment program based in Scottsdale is seeking a part-time ...... Apply Now>>
40 Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Atlanta, GA, USA Trained in addiction and substance abuse. * Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of medications (as well as other interventions). * Understanding of and, ideally, experience using brain imaging ...... Apply Now>>