- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor - FT Wartburg, TN, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor, (Job ID 14647) to join our healthcare team at Morgan County Correctional, Wartburg TN. You will contribute and glean highly varied ...... Apply Now>>
2 Licensed A&D Abuse Counselor Henning, TN, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor, to join our healthcare team at West Tennessee State Penitentiary, Henning, TN. You will contribute and glean highly varied ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor Tama, United States br> The Meskwaki Health Clinic in Tama, IA is looking for a Substance Abuse Counselor who can contribute patient centered care in our clinic. Facilitate and provide counseling to individuals ...... Apply Now>>
4 Primary Therapist - Substance Abuse Detox Boca Raton, FL, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse PrimaryTherapist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. General Function... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor Intern - LCDC-I Hondo, United States Substance Abuse Counselor I's plan, coordinate, and implement substance abuse counseling activities and coordinate with other departments to ensure the maximum utilization of resources available for ...... Apply Now>>
6 Adolescent Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Counselor; Full-Time; Evenings Maryville, IL, USA Chestnut Health Systems is seeking full-time Clinicians to work within our residential substance abuse treatment program at our Maryville, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO ...... Apply Now>>
7 LPN - Substance Abuse Rochester, NY, USA Career Start is currently seeking LPN's in Rochester, NY to help fill long-term positions (temp to hire) with a busy substance abuse facility. To be considered for these positions, candidates must be ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Classification: Non-Exempt Salary Range: $18 to $20/hour DOE Status: Regular Hours/week: 20 Effective Date: Type of Position: Part-time Revised Date: 4/2019 POSITION PURPOSE ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor ($3000 Sign-On Bonus!) Richmond, IN, USA Summary Primary responsibility includes providing substance abuse counseling for assigned clients including individual, family and group therapy. Essential Duties: * Interface with the director and ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Counselor San Diego, CA, USA Substance Abuse Specialist - ACT (3231) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly) - Several Openings! Program/Location: IMPACT (Mission Bay/Linda Vista and Golden Hills neighborhoods of San Diego, CA) Substance ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor - Farmington, NM, USA Farmington, NM, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities: * Assessment * Treatment Planning * Individual and Group Counseling. What We Offer: * Competitive salary based on education and experience. * After 60 days ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor (ADT; CSC-AD; CAC-AD) Baltimore, MD, USA One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Substance Abuse Counselor in the greater Baltimore area. In this role, the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor provides counseling and ...... Apply Now>>
13 Licensed/Credentialed Substance Abuse Counselor Job Fair 4.24.19 Middletown, NJ, USA Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Counselor Winston-Salem, NC, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
15 Substance Abuse Program Supervisor Stockton, United States The focus in Recovery House is on co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders. Short-term and long-term care are available to participants. Location: 500 W. Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor -CACAD/CSCAD/ LGPC / LCPC /ADT Baltimore, MD, USA Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems * Develop and implement individual treatment plans * Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients * Prepare progress ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Residential Treatment Facility Manager us We are a team of passionate individuals who work to provide treatment for mental health and substance abuse issues. We hold state and national accreditations and offer a wide continuum of services... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor - Drug & Alcohol Counselor - D&A City of Philadelphia, PA, USA We are actively recruiting for experienced Substance Abuse Counselors. If you possess a Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse RN Syracuse, NY, USA Career Start is currently seeking a Substance Abuse Registered Nurse (RN) in Syracuse, NY to in supporting individuals that take part in a substance abuse/dependency facility. To be considered for ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor - LCDC Hondo, United States Directly supervises substance abuse counselor interns. Instructs offenders and maintains records for the IPTC program. Duties involve planning, coordinating, and implementing the IPTC program; and ...... Apply Now>>
21 Maryland Certified Substance Abuse Counselor us Addiction Assessments Individual, family & group therapy Case Management Crisis Intervention Clinical Education Competitive Salary and Benefits Health Insurance and 401K... Apply Now>>
22 Substance Abuse Counselor (LCDC) Waelder, TX, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor (LCDC) to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Residential Therapist / Counselor Homestead, FL, USA Substance Abuse Residential Level 2 Work Location: 1020 N Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL 33030 Summary: Provides assessment and clinical treatment to all clients presented to the center by utilizing ...... Apply Now>>
24 Substance Abuse Provider needed in Bay Area!! San Francisco, United States ... substance abuse jobs... Apply Now>>
25 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselor Atlanta, GA, USA We are seeking a Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselors to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Counselor Bakersfield, CA, USA We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. Aegis and its staff members pursue excellence ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) New York, NY, USA Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems * Develop and implement individual treatment plans * Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients * Prepare progress ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor, Master's Degree St. Augustine, FL, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a Human Services related field * Experience Required: * Minimum of 500 hours ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Counselor Baltimore, MD, USA We are seeking Full and Part-time Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
30 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor needed Naval Hospital Oak Harbor Whidbey Island, WA, USA Full time Certified Substance Abuse Counselor needed Naval Hospital Oak Harbor Possess an Associate of Arts degree in a behavioral science with specialized training in substance abuse and chemical ...... Apply Now>>
31 AMFT - Substance Abuse Therapist Tustin, CA, USA AMFT - Substance Abuse Therapist Chapman House, Inc., an organization established in 1979 and incorporated in 1999, maintains as its mission an increasing commitment to the belief that addiction is a ...... Apply Now>>
32 Clinical Supervisor - Substance Abuse Seattle, WA, USA Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an inpatient program for Native American substance abuse problems. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Administer the overall chemical dependency clinical ...... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Counselor Tustin, CA, USA Substance Abuse Counselors work with people who suffer from alcoholism, drug addiction, or other behavioral problems. They help people to explore feelings about their lives so that they can reflect ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse/Co-occcurring Specialist Union, NJ, USA Within the team, in the development of substance abuse assessment, comprehensive assessment and an individualized recovery plan, often focusing on substance abuse treatment needs of the person ...... Apply Now>>
35 Substance Abuse Counselors Coal Township, PA, USA Services include specialty programs for pregnant and parenting mothers, adolescents, and people suffering from co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse. Gaudenzia continues to improve and ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Scottsdale, AZ, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Part-time Substance Abuse Counseling position in Scottsdale. This is a part-time position for group and individual counseling for people with Substance Use Disorder. Masters ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Counselor Chicago, IL, USA Haymarket Center is the largest not-for-profit community-based adult detoxification, residential, and outpatient substance abuse treatment facility in Chicago. Haymarket Center has continued to grow ...... Apply Now>>
38 LMSW, LCSW, LMHC - Substance Abuse Counselor (Bilingual preferred) Freeport, NY, USA Company Description The mission of the organization is to provide youth, family and substance abuse services, including treatment services to individuals with co-occurring substance abuse and mental ...... Apply Now>>
39 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor - Part time (CASAC) Staten Island, NY, USA We are seeking Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASAC)to join our Staten Island, NY team. You will conduct services within our inpatient recovery PREP Center program. You will ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Fort Oglethorpe, GA, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. Required Knowledge: Mid-level knowledge. Experience Required... Apply Now>>