- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Mental Health / Substance Abuse Counselor us Pathways To A Better Life is seeking a Mental Health - Substance Abuse Counselor to work with adults suffering with the disease of addiction in a residential setting. Pathways provides treatment at ...... Apply Now>>
2 Substance Abuse Counselor us Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients as scheduled. Provide individual sections as scheduled. Complete clinical documentation daily. Maintain ...... Apply Now>>
3 BMRCC Substance Abuse Counselor us SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR : Full-time. Provide treatment activities to clients in the Big Muddy River Correctional Center Substance Abuse Treatment Program. CADC Certification. Must pass pre ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Clinical Supervisor us ... substance use disorder and co-occurring disorder treatment field.... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor us Assessing clients using standardized or evidence based assessment tools for clients in substance abuse treatment, collaboration with client to develop treatment plan * Providing group and individual ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Specialist II us The Substance Abuse Specialist II is responsible for providing field-based substance use disorder assessments, service referrals, and follow-up referral/service tracking to homeless single adults ...... Apply Now>>
7 Criminal Justice Officer, Substance Abuse Counselor, Criminal Justice Specialist Grand Junction, United States Actively Recruiting • On-Call - Substance Abuse Counselor $26.58/hour. Actively Recruiting • Sheriff's Office Deputy Sheriff - Jail Operations $22.10 - $28.14/hour Actively Recruiting • Deputy ...... Apply Now>>
8 Addiction Counselor East Hazel Crest, IL, USA Qualifications Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Health or related field* and must have Illinois Certification in Substance Abuse or become certified within two years of working in the chemical ...... Apply Now>>
9 Maryland Certified Substance Abuse Counselor us Addiction Assessments Individual, family & group therapy Case Management Crisis Intervention Clinical Education Competitive Salary and Benefits Health Insurance and 401K... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Care Therapists / Greater Salt Lake Area FT/PT us ... in substance abuse treatment (outpatient/day treatment) on topics concerning recovery from addiction. I.E. Relapse prevention, Healthy Pro-Social Behaviors, Relationship Enhancement, Conflict ...... Apply Now>>
11 RESIDENTIAL (MASTER'S LEVEL & CADC or LPC/LSW) SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR - SPRINGFIELD Springfield, IL, USA As Illinois' largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as ...... Apply Now>>
12 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist - Buffalo, WY us Our Mission is to deliver high quality mental health and substance abuse services to the individual, family, and community. We encourage all Professional, Dynamic Mental Health and Substance Abuse ...... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Counselor Biloxi, MS, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a related field * Master's degree in social services field, degrees that can ...... Apply Now>>
14 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor us Expanding, established counseling center looking for a licensed Mental health therapist. Full time or part time. Great staff and great reputation!... Apply Now>>
15 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) Richmond, VA, USA Unique mental health counseling agency, providing best practice interventions is seeking Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CSAC) with a minimum of 1-year experience for part-time positions with ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor us Conduct substance abuse assessments and recommend level of treatment. *Coordinate and facilitate client services from developing initial treatment plan through discharge and aftercare planning by ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Counselor- Full Time (CADC I, II, or III) Salem, OR, USA We specialize in outpatient substance-use counseling services and work with diverse treatment populations. These include DUII, Suboxone, self-referrals, youth and community referrals.... Apply Now>>
18 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR - BUSHNELL, FL ***No evenings, weekends or on-call duty*** Bushnell, FL, USA • Completes comprehensive assessment of clients' substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and prepares individualized developmentally appropriate treatment plan. • Provides individual ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor II Bryan, United States Performs highly complex substance abuse counseling work within DWI programs. Work involves planning, coordinating, and implementing substance abuse counseling activities; and coordinating with other ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor Baltimore, MD, USA We are looking for a full-time Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (Jail Based): Scope of Services: This is full performance professional work, providing services and assistance to client populations ...... Apply Now>>
21 Behavioral Health Professional- Counselor Davenport, IA, USA ... substance abuse, and other disorders related to the harmful use of alcohol and drugs. In this role, you will be evaluating, counseling, and educating individuals in treatment. You will work with the ...... Apply Now>>
22 Substance Abuse Counselor Butler, PA, USA Incorporated in 2009, Davis Archway House is a substance abuse provider in Butler, PA that serves individuals who are transitioning from the inpatient level of care. Our halfway house facility ...... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor Chicago, IL, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Facilitates and monitors physical and emotional health status of adult patients being treated for substance use and/or mental health issues. Provides appropriate referral ...... Apply Now>>
24 Substance Abuse Counselor Anaheim Hills, CA, USA We are seeking a part-time Substance abuse Counselor or Medical Assistant for our facilities. Other shifts may be available on call and there is a possibility to cross-train at the hospital and work ...... Apply Now>>
25 ACT Substance Abuse Specialist #1691 Phoenix, AZ, USA PRIMARY FUNCTIONS As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team, will function as the substance abuse specialist on the ACT Team. ACT team members provide the highest level of ...... Apply Now>>
26 Licensed Addiction Counselor Wellington, United States Sumner Mental Health Center, a licensed community mental health center, is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and licensed as a LAC, LMAC, or LCAC to provide ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor Pasadena, CA, USA Performs substance abuse screens, intakes and clinical assessments. * Performs person-centered treatment planning for persons with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders, including ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor - Drug & Alcohol Counselor - D&A City of Philadelphia, PA, USA We are actively recruiting for experienced Substance Abuse Counselors. If you possess a Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Counselor Auburn, NY, USA Considering applications for a Substance Abuse Counselor, who is looking to work in a quick-paced, substance abuse outpatient environment. Qualifications: Qualified Health Professional, as defined by ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor/ Trainee us Under general supervision, provides education and counseling on chemical dependency, co-occurring disorders and relapse prevention to program participaants and their families if needed. Conduct group ...... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist Morris Township, NJ, USA Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. an organization dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable treatment to adolescents and adults with substance use and co ...... Apply Now>>
32 LPN-Substance Abuse Williamsburg, VA, USA We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color ...... Apply Now>>
33 Great Rate | Part-time Substance Abuse Outpatient Psychiatrist Locums Job | Great area of Pennsyl... Harrisburg, PA, USA Great Rate | Part-time Substance Abuse Outpatient Psychiatrist Locums Job | Great area of Pennsylvania Details/Requirements: --Monday-Friday, only 20 hours, daytime --Flexible schedule --EMR in place ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Counselor Hampton, SC, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
35 Counselor - Substance Abuse Greeley, CO, USA Provide individual counseling to assigned clients; facilitate groups; substance abuse assessment of new patients; appropriate documentation and record-keeping in compliance with state and federal ...... Apply Now>>
36 Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Ana, CA, USA Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program in Orange County is looking for a Full-time Substance Use Disorders Counselor . The person in this position will be responsible for professional and ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Treatment Technician San Antonio, TX, USA Substance abuse treatment center in San Antonio is seeking a Rehabilitation Technician for multiple shifts. We are looking to hire one full-time position as soon as possible. A successful candidate ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Abuse Counselor Wahiawā, HI, USA Hope Treatment Services is seeking a Substance Abuse Treatment Counselor, Full-Time. Applicant must have a CSAC certification or actively working on it and a Bachelor's Degree in the social services ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Coordinator Maywood, IL, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our medication assisted treatment facility Responsibilities: * Manage ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Baltimore, MD, USA Our mission is to help people suffering from substance use disorders to live happier, healthier, more successful lives. We aim to employ the best of the best clinicians and support them in their ...... Apply Now>>