- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor Job Not Paying The Bills? Drive With Lyft & Earn Extra Cash. No Car Nee... What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Not earning enough money as a Substance Abuse Counselor ? Drive with Uber and earn more cash! Bellevue, United States Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor Roadmap to Peace Initiative San Francisco, CA, USA SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR ROADMAP TO PEACE INITIATIVE Full-time, 40 hours per week Union Position Horizons Unlimited of San Francisco, Inc., established in 1965, is a youth development and ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance abuse Counselor Houston, TX, USA This position provides outpatient substance use counseling services in an urban residential setting close to downtown Houston. The LCDC will provide one-on-one counseling, group counseling and ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor Kankakee, IL, USA ... Substance Abuse (DASA) 2060.417 requirements for Patient Placement Assessment.. 2. Develop an individualized treatment plan based on research, clinical experience, patient history and written ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Counselor / Therapist London, KY, USA Job duties include substance abuse counseling in group, individual, and family sessions. TCADC, CADC LCADCA, LCADC, LPCC, LPCA, LCSW, CSW, or LPA licensure required . Experience in substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor Lexington, KY, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Location: Near Lexington, KY * Position: Substance Abuse Counselor Substance Abuse Counselor Education and Experience: * Bachelor's or Master's Degree specializing in ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor New York, NY, USA Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director, provides coordinated substance use treatment and counseling services to clients whose lives were adversely affected by substance use... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor San Jose, CA, USA Serenity Gardens is a residential substance abuse treatment facility located in South San Jose that provides services to adult men and women. Is seeking Program Technicians to join our team. We ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Counselor Lawrence, MA, USA Looking for your first or next career move? Put your college or counseling experience to work as a: * Drug & Alcohol Counselor * Teen Worker * Overnight Counselor * Day Hab/Vocational Worker ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor (Per Diem) Aliquippa, PA, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
12 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Concord, NC, USA McLeod Center Concord has an immediate full-time opening for a Substance Abuse Counselor. The SA Counselor will perform all clinical functions for which qualified, including: clinical lectures ...... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Counselor, Master's Degree Jacksonville, FL, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a Human Services related field * Experience Required: * Minimum of 500 hours ...... Apply Now>>
14 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Mobile, AL, USA Currently, we are identifying top candidates for a full-time Licenced Substance Abuse Counselor. This organization specializes with highly effective, lasting treatment for opioid and other drug ...... Apply Now>>
15 Licensed Substance Abuse Therapist Jackson, TN, USA Currently, we are identifying top candidates for a full-time Licenced Substance Abuse Counselor. This organization specializes with highly effective, lasting treatment for opioid and other drug ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor us Substance Abuse Counselor III (Multiple Jobs Available in Galax, Wytheville, Marion, VA areas) Employment Status: Full Time Pay Rate Type: Yearly Salary Minimum: $36,764.00 Salary Maximum: $61,874.00 ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Counselor Valley Center, CA, USA Provides community substance abuse prevention education or programs. * Clinicians will collaborate with other IHC departments and outside agencies for the provision of treatment services... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor Prince Frederick, MD, USA The Substance Abuse Counselors will provide services to individuals who have a diagnosis of opioid dependency. The Substance Abuse Counselors will work closely with our other counselors, nurses, and ...... Apply Now>>
19 Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services Woodbridge, NJ, USA The Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services will need one of the six qualifications set forth by the State of New Jersey for this position. These qualifications are found at N.J.A.C. 10:161B ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor Georgetown, KY, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
21 Family Wellness Manager - Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Program Phoenix, AZ, USA Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) with AzBBHE Required * or LAC, LPC or Licsense Master's Social Work Prerequisites: · Must be 21 years of age. · Possess an Arizona driver ...... Apply Now>>
22 Counselor, Substance Abuse Los Angeles, CA, USA Provide treatment services to residents at our Bimini program (www.socialmodel.com) through individual counseling, group process, multi-family sessions, educational groups, and recreational ...... Apply Now>>
23 Counselor, Substance Abuse Disorder Los Angeles, CA, USA Provide treatment services to residents at our Mariposa program (www.socialmodel.com). Mariposa is a program for women and women with children. Counselor will provide individual counseling, group ...... Apply Now>>
24 Addiction Medicine Physician Columbus, OH, USA We are looking for a board certified physician to work in a clinic setting treating substance abuse patients, as well as primary care patients. This position has flexible hours where the physician ...... Apply Now>>
25 Bilingual Substance Abuse Clinician Hempstead, NY, USA Substance/Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health experience working with multicultural populations is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is preferred... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Counselor - LCSWC / LCPC / LCADC -Approved Supervisor Baltimore, MD, USA Full-time Company Description Turning Point has 3000 substance abuse patients and is in immediate need of additional counselors, therapists and social workers. We offer very competitive compensation ...... Apply Now>>
27 Seeking a Female- Behavioral Health Tech - Substance Abuse Rehab Delray Beach, FL, USA Seeking a Male team member to join as a Behavioral Health Tech (Delray Beach, FL) Behavioral Health Techs wanted for a substance abuse treatment center in Delray Beach, Florida. Full-time position ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor for IOP and OP services Baltimore, MD, USA A basic knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis is essential. The individual is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Clinician Boston, MA, USA The Substance Abuse Clinician accepts assigned program participants and, conducts bio-psycho-social assessments for use in treatment planning and aftercare referrals. The incumbent conducts ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Milwaukee, WI, USA Substance Abuse/AODA Counselor The Substance Abuse/ AODA Counselor at Wisconsin Community Services (WCS) provides treatment services to participants within prescribed parameters of the Milwaukee ...... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Counselor Manhattan, NY, USA One of our major clients is Seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor at their Manhattan location. Send resumes ASAP , this job will not be available for long. - The main responsibilities of this job will ...... Apply Now>>
32 Residential Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA This position provides group and individual substance abuse counseling in our mental health rehab department to residential youth and works collaboratively as part of a treatment team. The ideal ...... Apply Now>>
33 Credentialed Alcohol Substance Abuse Counseler CASAC bi-ling Spanish White Plains, NY, USA Fully credentialed bi-lingual CASAC required for a well established outpatient facility in White Plains. Monday through Friday 11:30 am to 7:30 pm. 1199 Union benefits after 90 days. Up to 3 weeks ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Rosa, CA, USA Creekside BH is looking for a full time, certified Substance Abuse Counselor to work in our locked psychiatric facility. Knowledge in co-occuring disorders and experience with this population needed... Apply Now>>
35 Substance Abuse Tech Gretna, United States Tech positions available. Part Time and Full Time hours available. This is an evening and weekend position. Must be able to pass a crimnal background check and drug test. Must have a valid DL. The ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Therapist - Dept of Corrections; 7:00am-3:00pm; Great Cranston, RI, USA The Substance Abuse Therapist provides individual and group therapy and monitors client progress. Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field and/or LCDP. Plus 2 years' experience ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Counselor Vassar, MI, USA Growth Works is currently seeking to add a Substance Abuse Clinician to our team in Vassar, MI The Clinician will provide clinical care to SUD Adolescents in the form of group and individual ...... Apply Now>>
38 Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Ana, CA, USA Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program in Orange County is looking for a full-time Substance Use Disorders Counselor . The person in this position will be responsible for professional and ...... Apply Now>>
39 Bilingual Substance Abuse Counselor Greeley, CO, USA Adult Out Patient is a fully integrated team with professionals from both the mental health and substance abuse fields, who are cross-trained in assessing and treating both voluntary and mandated ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor - Part-time & Full-time Brooklyn, NY, USA Counseling Service of Eastern District New York (CSEDNY) a non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment currently seeks one part-time and one full-time Substance Abuse Counselor ...... Apply Now>>