- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Earn Extra Cash Driving. Substance Abuse Counselor, Drive With Lyft! ! What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Looking to earn more money as a Substance Abuse Counselor ? Drive with Uber! Cincinnati, United States Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor (Louisville, KY) Louisville, KY, USA Our Substance Abuse Counselors are responsible for gathering data, documenting problems and establishing course of treatment. Provides direct addiction treatment services to adult patients and family ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Valley Center, United States Provides community substance abuse prevention education or programs. * Clinicians will collaborate with other IHC departments and outside agencies for the provision of treatment services. 12... Apply Now>>
5 Earn Extra Cash Delivering Food. Substance Abuse Counselor, Deliver with Favor! Are you looking for a flexible way to earn money, set your own schedule, and provide a great experience to customers, all while having fun? You are in luck! Favor's personal delivery assistants (we ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Counselor Bakersfield, CA, USA We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. Aegis and its staff members pursue excellence ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor - FT Wartburg, TN, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor, (Job ID 14647) to join our healthcare team at Morgan County Correctional, Wartburg TN. You will contribute and glean highly varied ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor (LCDC) Waelder, TX, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor (LCDC) to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor Albuquerque, NM, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will hold one of the following licenses; LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC * Experience Required: * Minimum of 500 hours ...... Apply Now>>
10 Substance Abuse Counselor Intern - LCDC-I Hondo, United States Substance Abuse Counselor I's plan, coordinate, and implement substance abuse counseling activities and coordinate with other departments to ensure the maximum utilization of resources available for ...... Apply Now>>
11 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselor Atlanta, GA, USA We are seeking a Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselors to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor Richmond, IN, USA Summary Primary responsibility includes providing substance abuse counseling for assigned clients including individual, family and group therapy. Essential Duties: * Interface with the director and ...... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Counselor Milford, OH, USA Develop and increase knowledge of federal, state, and agency regulations regarding confidentiality, methadone treatment, and substance abuse counseling certification * Submit all internal and ...... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Counselor Calumet City, IL, USA Provides substance abuse counseling services including but not limited to assessment, treatment planning, long-term counseling, psycho education, case management, advocacy, and follow-up. Duties... Apply Now>>
15 Program Manager-Substance Abuse Services Durham, NC, USA Job Description Program Manager-Substance Abuse Services Full-time Program Manager with provider agency in Durham, NC. This position is part of the agency' s state management team and is responsible ...... Apply Now>>
16 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor needed Naval Hospital Oak Harbor Whidbey Island, WA, USA Full time Certified Substance Abuse Counselor needed Naval Hospital Oak Harbor Possess an Associate of Arts degree in a behavioral science with specialized training in substance abuse and chemical ...... Apply Now>>
17 AMFT - Substance Abuse Therapist Tustin, CA, USA AMFT - Substance Abuse Therapist Chapman House, Inc., an organization established in 1979 and incorporated in 1999, maintains as its mission an increasing commitment to the belief that addiction is a ...... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor Tustin, CA, USA Substance Abuse Counselors work with people who suffer from alcoholism, drug addiction, or other behavioral problems. They help people to explore feelings about their lives so that they can reflect ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor (Per Diem) (San Luis Obispo County) San Luis Obispo, CA, USA Correctional Medical Group Companies is seeking a Per Diem Substance Abuse Counselor to join the team at San Luis Obispo County Jail in San Luis Obispo, CA About Us: Correctional Medical Group ...... Apply Now>>
20 Licensed A&D Abuse Counselor Tiptonville, TN, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor, (Job ID 14776) to join our healthcare team at Northwest Complex in Tiptonville TN. You will contribute and glean highly ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Counselor - Drug & Alcohol Counselor - D&A City of Philadelphia, PA, USA We are actively recruiting for experienced Substance Abuse Counselors. If you possess a Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline ...... Apply Now>>
22 Substance Abuse Counselor Brooklyn, NY, USA Counseling Service of Eastern District New York (CSEDNY) a non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment currently seeks Counselors for its Brooklyn location. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor Hazel Crest, IL, USA We are seeking a substance abuse counselor to join our team. Our clinic has been serving patients in the South Chicago Suburbs and Northwest Indiana region with Medication Assisted Treatment since ...... Apply Now>>
24 Substance Abuse Therapist Salt Lake, UT, USA Job Description We are in need of a full time therapist in Salt Lake City. The Therapist provides a full spectrum of clinical services within the scope of his or her licensure. These services range ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Counselor Fort Oglethorpe, GA, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Description Click here to see what our counselors have to say about their jobs Job Summary: * Colonial Management Group, LP (CMG) operates a number of nationally recognized ...... Apply Now>>
26 Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) Scottsdale, AZ, USA We are seeking a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor Española, NM, USA Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities: * Assessment * Treatment Planning * Individual and Group Counseling. What We Offer: * Competitive salary based on education and experience. * After 60 days ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor - LCDC Hondo, United States Directly supervises substance abuse counselor interns. Instructs offenders and maintains records for the IPTC program. Duties involve planning, coordinating, and implementing the IPTC program; and ...... Apply Now>>
29 SUBSTANCE ABUSE CLINICAL COUNSELOR NF4 Los Angeles, CA, USA Incumbent serves as the clinical counselor for the Substance Abuse Counseling Center (SACC), Marine and Family Programs, Marine Corps Community Services and works under the overall supervision of the ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Baltimore, MD, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. Full-time and Part-time ...... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Counselor Yanceyville, NC, USA Conducts comprehensive substance abuse assessments considering the relationship between substance use and mental health. * Assesses, tracks and documents individual's stages of change readiness and ...... Apply Now>>
32 Substance Abuse Counselor Jackson, MS, USA Substance Abuse Counselor (18342) Summary/Objective The Primary Counselor is responsible for milieu management and evening program activities under the direction of the Program Director. Provide ...... Apply Now>>
33 Senior Addiction Counselor - Outpatient Services East Hazel Crest, IL, USA Company Description The South Suburban Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse has been providing affordable and effective chemical dependency treatment and rehabilitation to residents of the ...... Apply Now>>
34 Fully Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor / Therapist Fayetteville, NC, USA Primary Purpose of this Position The primary purpose of this position is to provide group and individual substance abuse mental health counseling to substance abuse consumers. The person in this ...... Apply Now>>
35 Substance Abuse Counselor Tama, IA, USA The Meskwaki Health Clinic in Tama, IA is looking for a Substance Abuse Counselor who can contribute patient centered care in our clinic. Facilitate and provide counseling to individuals, families ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Des Moines, IA, USA Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services * School-Based Services * Wrap-Around Services * Individual & Group Skill Development * Foster Group Care * Adult Habilitation services Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Mental Health Therapist Gilman, IL, USA We are seeking a Substance Abuse Mental Health Therapist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. General ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Abuse Counselor - CADC II / CCAPP Santa Clarita, CA, USA Conduct initial assessments including substance abuse history, psychiatric history, and psychosocial assessment. * Develop and implement appropriate multidisciplinary treatment plan which identifies ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Counselor Troy, NY, USA Substance Abuse Counselor counsels clients individually and in group sessions to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life and making positive changes. Responsibilities: * Works as an ...... Apply Now>>
40 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR Chino, California, USA Coordinates substance abuse program at an office or group of offices using principles of the "What Works" system. Schedules intakes, and group and individual sessions. Discusses specific cases with ...... Apply Now>>