- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor Job Not Paying The Bills? Drive With Lyft & Earn Extra Cash. No Car Nee... What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Substance Abuse Therapist North Palm Beach, FL, USA Full-time Experience: substance abuse: 1 year (Required) Education: Master's (Required... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor Spartanburg, SC, USA Position Summary The Counselor will work as part of a team to ensure quality substance abuse treatment is provided to all patients in accordance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations. The ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Clinician Vassar, MI, USA Growth Works is currently seeking to add a Substance Abuse Clinician to our team in Vassar, MI The Clinician will provide clinical care to SUD Adolescents in the form of group and individual ...... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Case Manager Benson, AZ Benson, AZ, USA Substance abuse provider with Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) certification. * Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed PhD with substance abuse and mental health experience ...... Apply Now>>
6 Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Substance Abuse / Mental Health Clinician San Francisco, CA, USA We are an independent mental health and substance abuse outpatient private practice specializing in contracted work with the Federal Government. The majority of our clients are actively involved in ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor Anderson, IN, USA Experience in a substance abuse and mental health field is necessary. Responsibilities: * Counsel individuals or groups with substance abuse problems * Develop and implement individual treatment ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Prince Frederick, MD, USA The Substance Abuse Counselors will provide services to individuals who have a diagnosis of opioid dependency. The Substance Abuse Counselors will work closely with our other counselors, nurses, and ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor Georgetown, KY, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
10 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Marion, NC, USA McLeod Center Marion has an immediate full-time opening for a Substance Abuse Counselor. The SA Counselor will perform all clinical functions for which qualified, including: clinical lectures ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor Hanover, PA, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
12 Substance Abuse Counselor Trainee Martinez, United States Substance Abuse Counselor Trainee SALARY RANGE Hourly $17.32 - $21.06 Biweekly $1385.92 - $1684.60 Monthly $3002.83 - $3649.96 Annually $36033.96 - $43,799.52 The Contra Costa Health Services ...... Apply Now>>
13 Bilingual Substance Abuse Clinician Hempstead, NY, USA Substance/Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health experience working with multicultural populations is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is preferred... Apply Now>>
14 Substance Abuse Counselor II - Juvenile Justice Van Nuys, CA, USA Under supervision and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to provide substance abuse assessment, education, counseling, and related services designed to assist in the treatment and ...... Apply Now>>
15 Licensed Substance Abuse Specialist $1000 Hiring Bonus* Bedford, MA, USA The Edinburg Center is seeking Licensed Substance Abuse Specialists within our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) services group. Responsibilities: Develops and provides recovery-oriented ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor (Seneca Center) Greenville, SC, USA Are you a professional, detailed, multi-tasker who is wonderful with patients? Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a full-time Counselor for our Seneca location! The ideal candidate will have ...... Apply Now>>
17 Outpatient Substance Abuse Psychiatrist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA Full Time and Part Time positions exist for an Outpatient Substance Abuse Psychiatrist. This is a Permanent job seeking Practicing and newly Graduated Psychiatrist. Requirements: * ?Pennsylvania ...... Apply Now>>
18 Substance Abuse Counselor Greeley, CO, USA Adult Out Patient is a fully integrated team with professionals from both the mental health and substance abuse fields, who are cross-trained in assessing and treating both voluntary and mandated ...... Apply Now>>
19 Certified Alcohol Substance Abuse Counselor CASAC New York, NY, USA We are seeking a CASAC Certified Alcohol Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor (LADAC, LMFT, LMSW, LMHC, LPCC) Albuquerque, NM, USA I currently have a great opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor full-time with our clinic in Albuquerque, NM. Job Duties: (include but are not limited to): * Work with patient to complete all ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Residential Therapist / Counselor Homestead, FL, USA Substance Abuse Residential Level 2 Work Location: 1020 N Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL 33030 Summary: Provides assessment and clinical treatment to all clients presented to the center by utilizing ...... Apply Now>>
22 Substance Abuse Counselor (LADC or ADC-T) Burnsville, MN, USA ... abuse, neglect and exploitation as required. ➢ Reports patient grievances as required. ➢ Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding health issues and steps to recovery. ➢ ...... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor Brooklyn, NY, USA Counseling Service of Eastern District New York (CSEDNY) a non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment currently seeks Counselors for its Brooklyn location. Responsibilities... Apply Now>>
24 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR 3 Carson, United States Substance Abuse Counselors perform professional duties in areas of screening, assessment, case management, education, and treatment of clients and perform related administrative duties and ...... Apply Now>>
25 Substance Abuse Technician / Chemical Dependency Technician Topanga, CA, USA Minimum 1 year of experience with Substance Abuse & Mental Health Disorders * Must understand the therapeutic process, confidentiality, HIPPA, professional ethics, fundamentals of addiction, chemical ...... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Counselor, CADCII or Higher (Ringgold) Ringgold, GA, USA Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor who has their CADCII certification or higher to join our growing team in NWGA. Position Summary: The Counselor is responsible for ...... Apply Now>>
27 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR (CoC) Pensacola, United States This position assists in developing, organizing, and conducting evidence-based, substance abuse treatment programming within the mission of GEO's Continuum of Care. Conducts or assists in conducting ...... Apply Now>>
28 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR (CoC) Adelanto, United States Summary This position assists in developing, organizing, and conducting evidence-based, substance abuse treatment programming within the mission of GEO's Continuum of Care. Conducts or assists in ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA Need someone who specializes in substance abuse Company Description L.A. Recruitment is a full service placement agency that specializes in the social service sector, working with non-profit agencies ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Queens, United States A Substance Abuse Rehabiliation Program in Queens is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor, Must be licensed CASAC or Social Worker, LMSW. Type: Direct-Hire Schedule: Part-Time and Full-Time hours ...... Apply Now>>
31 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist us Our Mission is to deliver high quality mental health and substance abuse services to the individual, family, and community. We encourage all Professional, Dynamic Mental Health and Substance Abuse ...... Apply Now>>
32 SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR Merced, CA, USA Coordinates substance abuse program at an office or group of offices using principles of the "What Works" system. Schedules intakes, and group and individual sessions. Discusses specific cases with ...... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Counselor in Norristown, PA (MONTCO) Norristown, PA, USA Services include specialty programs for pregnant and parenting mothers, adolescents, and people suffering from co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse. Gaudenzia continues to improve and ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Specialist Bear, DE, USA The Substance Abuse Specialist will provide substance abuse rehabilitation, individual counseling and staff resource education in a therapeutic setting assisting individuals with a primary diagnosis ...... Apply Now>>
35 Substance Abuse Counselor Trenton, NJ, USA Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in substance abuse treatment, preferred Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of interviewing methods and techniques, case management principles and methods, professional ...... Apply Now>>
36 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Barbourville, KY, USA Our organization specializes in evidence-based substance abuse treatment, integrating a trauma-informed, recovery-oriented systems of care model with emphasis on medication-assisted treatment. We ...... Apply Now>>
37 Prevention Specialist School-Based Rock Hill, SC, USA Provide substance abuse education utilizing an evidence-based program in a classroom setting. 2. Write prevention work plans and other accountability reports as assigned. 3. Provides prevention data ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Abuse Counselor II Palm Springs, United States We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor II for our Desert Comprehensive Treatment Center. Hours are Monday - Friday 6am -2:30pm. Desert , a member of Acadia Healthcare ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Technician San Jose, CA, USA Serenity Gardens is a residential substance abuse treatment facility located in South San Jose that provides services to adult men and women. Is seeking Program Technicians to join our team. We ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Phoenix, AZ, USA ... substance abuse issues by providing other team members with information and knowledge in respect to substance use issues; provides specific substance abuse interventions as clinically indicated ...... Apply Now>>