- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor Job Not Paying The Bills? Drive With Lyft & Earn Extra Cash. ! What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...... Apply Now>>
2 Not earning enough money as a Substance Abuse Counselor ? Drive with Uber and earn more cash! Commerce City, United States Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to ...... Apply Now>>
3 Substance Abuse Counselor - Residential Treatment Program Asheville, NC, USA PAVILLON, a private, residential treatment facility for adults recovering from substance abuse seeks a full-time Counselor in our Primary Care Program. Requires at least three years of experience in ...... Apply Now>>
4 Earn Extra Cash Walking Dogs. Substance Abuse Counselor, Walk Dogs With Wag! Wag! is looking for dog LOVERS that want to earn money on their own schedule! Get paid to walk your favorite furry friends today... Apply Now>>
5 Substance Abuse Counselor, Master's Degree Sarasota, FL, USA Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred * Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a Human Services related field * Experience Required: * Minimum of 500 hours ...... Apply Now>>
6 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Barbara, CA, USA Depends on Experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization Substance Abuse Counselor: provides counseling and support to individuals and families experiencing addictions. This may ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Specialist Bronx, NY, USA The Bridge, an innovative and well respected mental health agency serving adults with serious mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and co-morbid ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Counselor Cambridge City, IN, USA Summary Primary responsibility includes providing substance abuse counseling for assigned clients including individual, family and group therapy. Essential Duties: * Interface with the director and ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor Los Angeles, CA, USA Provide individual substance abuse counseling * Collaborate with our partnering residential treatment providers * Develop and implement culturally appropriate substance abuse treatment plans and ...... Apply Now>>
10 Lead Substance Abuse Specialist - ACT Phoenix, AZ, USA ... substance abuse and/or marriage and family counseling. LPC, LCSW, LAC, LISAC accepted. Valid AZ State Driver's License, vehicle with state minimum insurance coverage and able to meet PIR company ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor (Sonoma County) Santa Rosa, CA, USA Job Summary & Responsibilities Correctional Medical Group Companies is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor to join the team at Sonoma County Jail in Santa Rosa, CA About Us: Correctional Medical ...... Apply Now>>
12 Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counselors in Demand! Santa Monica, CA, USA Under supervision, partners with consumers/families with mental illness and/or substance abuse to achieve recovery; develops, delivers, and evaluates recovery focused mental health and case ...... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Counselor Covina, CA, USA Provide treatment services to residents through individual counseling, group process, multi-family sessions, educational groups, and recreational activities at our Stepping Stones program. This ...... Apply Now>>
14 MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERAPIST Lovell, United States MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERAPIST To provide individual, couple, family and group counseling for Mental Health/ Substance Abuse populations. In addition, ability to provide evaluations ...... Apply Now>>
15 Part-Time Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist us Job Summary Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center is a progressive and growing community-based mental health and substance abuse center, providing services to clients in Crook, Johnson, Sheridan, and ...... Apply Now>>
16 Substance Abuse Counselor Tustin, CA, USA Substance Abuse Counselors work with people who suffer from alcoholism, drug addiction, or other behavioral problems. They help people to explore feelings about their lives so that they can reflect ...... Apply Now>>
17 CASAC Certified Acohol and Substance Abuse Counselor Staten Island, NY, USA CAM is currently recruiting for 2 Temp to Perm CASAC Counselor Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor's in Staten Island and Non profit clinic pay rate $18-$20/Hr. This is a Temp to Perm ...... Apply Now>>
18 Non Profit Mental Health & Substance Abuse Program Manager! Santa Monica, CA, USA The Program Manager supports the Director of Residential Services in providing high quality substance abuse recovery services for people who are struggling with addiction to alcohol and/or other ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Counselor/Trainee - Adult Out Patient Greeley, CO, USA Bilingual Substance Abuse Counselor/Trainee, AOP Position #: 2117 Location: Greeley, CO Employment Status: Full time, Monday-Friday, variable hours including evenings North Range Behavioral Health ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor (Full-Time)- Shrewsbury, MA Shrewsbury, MA, USA Substance Abuse Counselor (Full-Time)- Shrewsbury, MA + Jobs + Login + Independence Hall + Shrewsbury, MA, USA + 19.23 + Hourly + Full Time This is a full-time position and has full benefits (health ...... Apply Now>>
21 Substance Abuse Counselor San Jose, CA, USA Serenity Gardens is a residential substance abuse treatment facility located in South San Jose that provides services to adult men and women. Is seeking Program Technicians to join our team. We ...... Apply Now>>
22 Substance Abuse & Mental Health Positions Miami Gardens, USA Substance Abuse & Mental Health Positions Overview General Purpose of the Position: To efficiently support the Business Development team, manage and develop relationship with referents and contribute ...... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor Woodward, IA, USA Woodward Academy is hiring a Full Time Substance Abuse Counselor with their State of Iowa CADC license. It is an essential function of the job that staff be capable of participating in physical ...... Apply Now>>
24 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Rosa, CA, USA Creekside BH is looking for a full time, certified Substance Abuse Counselor to work in our locked psychiatric facility. Knowledge in co-occuring disorders and experience with this population needed... Apply Now>>
25 Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Altadena, CA, USA Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Reports To: Clinical Director & Program Director FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Summary: Counselor can be substance abuse and/or mental health practitioners and their ...... Apply Now>>
26 Substance Abuse Counselor San Diego, CA, USA Typical Duties of the Substance Abuse Specialist The Substance Abuse Specialist assists clients and families in using medical care, education, and family resources. Services are provided in English ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor Georgetown, KY, USA Company Description Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations--Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Recovery Technician - Resident Technician (part-time) Pasadena, CA, USA Official Job Title: Resident Technician (Part-Time) Reports To: Lead Resident Technician, Operations Assistant & Regional Operations Director FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Compensation: $13.25 per hour ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Primary Counselor Dearborn Heights, MI, USA Minimum 2 years experience working in substance abuse treatment * Individual who is able to actively listen and show compassionate to clients * Prompt filing of client case paperwork with attention ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Santa Fe, NM, USA New Mexico Treatment Services is an outpatient medication-assisted treatment program. We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Counselor to join our team. Candidates must be licensed as a LADAC ...... Apply Now>>
31 Substance Abuse Counselor (2K Signing Bonus!!!) Española, NM, USA New Mexico Treatment Services is an outpatient medication-assisted treatment program. We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Counselor to join our team. Candidates must be licensed as a LADAC ...... Apply Now>>
32 Substance Abuse Counselor (Relief) El Monte, CA, USA Maintain a therapeutic relationship with residents (at our Omni program) as a member of the staff treatment team. Provide supportive counseling services to residents, serving as a positive role model... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Counselor Jasper, AL, USA License or Certification in Substance Abuse if possible. 1 to 3 years experience. Master's in Psychology, Social Work, and Counseling. Schedule Monday - Friday Monday 8AM-7PM Tuesday 8AM-5pm ...... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Counselor Valley Center, CA, USA Provides community substance abuse prevention education or programs. * Clinicians will collaborate with other IHC departments and outside agencies for the provision of treatment services... Apply Now>>
35 Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services Woodbridge, NJ, USA The Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services will need one of the six qualifications set forth by the State of New Jersey for this position. These qualifications are found at N.J.A.C. 10:161B ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Folsom, CA, USA ... Substance abuse counseling experience is preferred... Apply Now>>
37 Clinician - Substance Abuse Pittsburgh, PA, USA Provide treatment services to parents with substance use or co-occurring disorders and their children in their homes. Essential Functions: Promote the philosophy and mission of HFI in the provision ...... Apply Now>>
38 Certified CADC Alcohol and Substance abuse Counselor Palm Desert, CA, USA Invictus Health Group is seeking to hire qualified Certified CADC Alcohol and Substance abuse Counselors. We are looking to hire clinical staff that are flexible and dedicated professionals with ...... Apply Now>>
39 Substance Abuse Counselor Estherville, IA, USA Must be able to perform the four domains of a Substance Abuse Counselor to include; Screening, Assessment, Engagement, Treatment Planning, Collaboration, Referral, Counseling, Professional and ...... Apply Now>>
40 Substance Abuse Counselor Topeka, KS, USA We have an exceptional opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor at Kansas City Juvenile Center located in Topeka, KS. This role is offering $10,000 in tuition reimbursement and five weeks of paid ...... Apply Now>>