- Drug, Alcohol and Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis counselors are waiting for your call! You have the power to change your life, stop bad habits, treat addiction and seek help.
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Not all rehab centers are the same. A drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs, which may include inpatient, residential, outpatient and short-stay choices. Inpatient services are generally provided by a licensed hospital, while residential programs may not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care.
- Alcohol and Drug Education Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs may be inpatient residential treatment centers, day or outpatient services. They may provide personal assessments for alcohol/drug abuse; coordinate comprehensive alcohol and drug education and referral programs; conduct training on alcohol and other drug issues; oversee peer education efforts for topics such as substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual assault and healthy eating and living; provide resource materials for the community; oversee programming efforts aimed at providing healthy alternatives to alcohol abuse.
- Psychologists may help people deal with drug and alcohol addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), coping with traumatic events, depression and others.
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals, or psychiatric wards in general hospitals, specialize in treating mental illneses and disorders. Psychiatric hospitals offer an opportunity to get intensive treatment by doctors and trained specialists, such as nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists
- Mental Health Centers and Services Locator
- Drug, alcohol and substance abuse problems may be results of underlying mental disorders. Millions of people suffer with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, psychotherapy, or other treatments.
- Psychiatrists are medical doctors who have the power to prescribe, and psychotropic medications are widely used in the field. Such medicines include antipsychotics; sedatives such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, hypnotics; and stimulants such as mood stabilizers and schizophrenia treatment drugs. Use of psychiatric drugs may correct chemical imbalances that contribute to underlying disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Guidance
- Unlike adults, adolescents in treatment have more family difficulties, are more likely to have psychological problems, and are more likely to have attempted suicide. Teens also tend to abuse multiple substances. Adolescent guidance programs for troubled teens may educate parents of troubled teens on child behavior including attention deficit disorder, add, adhd, drug abuse, teen depression, behavior modification or intervention programs.
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- According to research, marriage and family therapy is often more effective for alcoholism and drug abuse than standard or individual treatment. Marriage and Family Therapists are trained in psychotherapy and family systems, and they regularly practice short-term therapy -- 12 sessions on average.
- Social Workers
- Social workers often work hand-in-hand with the criminal justice system in dealing with alcohol and drug offenders. Social Workers and nurses may work together to provide a treatment programs for offenders, including alternative prescribing and counseling along with practical and emotional support.
Mental Health Jobs1 Substance Abuse Counselor Job Not Paying the Bills? Drive with Uber & Earn Extra Cash San Bernardino, CA, USA Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can ...... Apply Now>>
2 Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor Hanford, CA, USA Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor Registered (103) Program ... Substance Use Disorders (SUD) Schedule/Work Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 5 Hrs per day Reporting To... Apply Now>>
3 Supervisor, Substance Abuse Program (rev 030116) Oakland, CA, USA Supervisor, Substance Abuse Program (rev 030116) Highland General Hospital · Outpatient Drug Free Grant Oakland, CA Mental Health & Social Services Full Time, Day Posted 05/15/2017 Req # 19445 Job ...... Apply Now>>
4 Substance Abuse Counselor Huntsville, AL, USA We are seeking (a) full time Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) to provide direct service to adolescents in a residential treatment program. Candidate must hold a state certification in ...... Apply Now>>
5 Counselor / Therapist / Social Worker / Substance Abuse Counselor Springerville, AZ, USA Master’s Degree in Substance Abuse Counseling, Social Work, Counseling, or Therapy * Class A or B Fingerprint Clearance from Arizona. (LCBHC can assist with the application for this clearance ...... Apply Now>>
6 Certified/Licensed Substance Abuse Counselors - Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD, USA “Ask about our SIGN ON Bonus” Seeking Certified / Licensed Substance Abuse Counselors and/or Trainee Status for our Baltimore, Timonium, Essex, and Belcamp, MD locations The clinic hours are: M-F ...... Apply Now>>
7 Substance Abuse Counselor - Certified/Registered San Francisco, CA, USA Full-Time Lead Counselor - BAART Turk/Market Clinic BAART Programs is a leader in providing substance abuse treatment programs and primary care to people in need throughout the State of California ...... Apply Now>>
8 Substance Abuse Therapist - ACT Team East Chicago, IN, USA The Substance Abuse Therapist will provide therapeutic and support services to persons on an ACT team with dual diagnosis. Therapist will provide individual addictions therapy to clients with ...... Apply Now>>
9 Substance Abuse Counselor - Atascadero Atascadero, CA, USA We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in ...... Apply Now>>
10 Psych Social Worker, LCSW/LCSW-R (Full Time -- Hourly)LMSW - Substance Abuse Specialist Oswego, NY, USA LMSW - Substance Abuse Specialist DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health Services - ACT Team SHIFT: Days HOURS BI-WEEKLY: 80 (Full Time -- Exempt) MAIN FUNCTION: Provide clinical treatment, psychosocial ...... Apply Now>>
11 Substance Abuse Counselor MATS CADAC II LSW Richmond, IN, USA We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our Richmond Indiana facility. Hours are Mon-Fri 6-230. Richmond Comprehensive Treatment Center is a comprehensive outpatient ...... Apply Now>>
12 Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor SAC SAC IT CSAC Sheboygan, WI, USA We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our Sheboygan CTC facility. Hours are M-F 6:00 AM TO 2:30 PM with an every six weekend Saturday rotaiton from 5:30 am to 10:30 am... Apply Now>>
13 Substance Abuse Therapist - Schererville Schererville, IN, USA Regional Mental Health Center is seeking a Substance Abuse Therapist to work in a Child and Adolescent Residential care facility in Schererville, IN. Company: Regional Mental Health Center Regional ...... Apply Now>>
14 Case Manager Certified in Substance Abuse Owens Cross Roads, AL, USA We have an immediate need for a full-timeMasters Level Case Manager that is certified in substance abuse treatment. PositionSummary : The CaseManager coordinates and delivers various programmatic ...... Apply Now>>
15 Case Manager - Substance Abuse Van Nuys, CA, USA Essential Job Functions: - Provides substance abuse treatment to individuals, groups, and families in both the center and community based settings. - Conducts parent education programs and family ...... Apply Now>>
16 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Detox, Residential and Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Center Redlands, CA, CA, USA We are located in Southern California and serve a young adult population of 18 - 28-year-olds who are struggling with substance abuse addiction, co-occurring disorders and severe mental health ...... Apply Now>>
17 Substance Abuse Counselor Bridgeton, NJ, USA The Child Protection Substance Abuse Initiative's top priority is the safety and well-being of children. By treating the alcohol/drug problems of the caregivers, we help provide a more secure ...... Apply Now>>
18 Chaplain - Substance Abuse Counseling Rockford, IL, USA REQUIREMENTS • Master’s Degree in theological studies or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field with two years’ experience • Minimum of one year of clinical experience in substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
19 Substance Abuse Specialist - ACT Phoenix, AZ, USA As a memberof the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team, the Substance Abuse Specialistworks collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary care team to identify, assessand provide stage-wise ...... Apply Now>>
20 Substance Abuse Counselor Gainesville, GA, USA * Job Description: - Create and Lead Psycho-Ed groups on various topics related to substance use recovery; - Manage and oversee drug screening process; - Meet with students and families regarding ...... Apply Now>>
21 Manager of Substance Abuse & Therapeutic Day Treatment Services Whittier, CA, USA Under the direct supervision of the Director of Family Services, the Manager of Substance Abuse (SA) & Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) Services will be responsible for the oversight of the substance ...... Apply Now>>
22 Professional Outreach Specialist - Detox, Residential and Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Cente Redlands, CA, CA, USA Professional Outreach Specialist Full Time, Benchmark Transitions Job Information City Redlands, CA Work Experience 3-5 years Salary Commensurate with experience and education BENCHMARK TRANSITIONS ...... Apply Now>>
23 Substance Abuse Counselor-Intake ( LCAS Required Winston-Salem, NC) Winston-Salem, NC, USA Utilizes the 12 core functions of substance abuse intervention; * Knowledgeable about substances, addiction and recovery; * Recognizes relapse signs and provides intervention; * Assesses the safety ...... Apply Now>>
24 Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Ann Arbor, MI, USA We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our Ann Arbor Comprehensive Treatment Center facility. Hours are within the hours of 6:00 AM-3:00 PM Monday through ...... Apply Now>>
25 Outreach Worker - Substance Abuse Coordinator Somerville, MA, USA Working as part of a Collaborative Action for Recovery (CAR) team, the Substance Addiction Coordinator will provide comprehensive rehabilitative psychiatric outreach services and substance abuse ...... Apply Now>>
26 Licensed or Certified Substance Abuse Counselor and Case Manager Athens, GA, USA Athens Area Commencement Center A Private Community Substance Abuse Treatment Program for 40 years. We are looking to hire a Licensed or Certified Substance Abuse Counselor and Case Manager in ...... Apply Now>>
27 Substance Abuse Counselor SAC CSAC Madison, WI, USA We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our Madison East facility. Hours are Monday -Friday 5:00 am to 1:00 pm with some Saturdays. Madison East Comprehensive Treatment ...... Apply Now>>
28 Substance Abuse Counselor | SAC Randallstown, MD, USA Substance Abuse Counselor | SAC This position is located in Baltimore, MD. Seeking Certified / Licensed Substance Abuse Counselors for our MedmarkTreatment Centers 2490 Giles Road Baltimore, MD21225 ...... Apply Now>>
29 Substance Abuse Counselor | SAC Essex, MD, USA Substance Abuse Counselor | SAC SeekingCertified / Licensed Substance Abuse Counselors for our MedmarkTreatment Centers 8909 Kelsoe Road Essex, MD 21221 The clinichours are: M-F: 5:30 am – 1:30 pm ...... Apply Now>>
30 Substance Abuse Counselor Columbia, MO, USA Pathways Community Behavioral Healthcare Inc, the largest rural behavioral healthcare agency in Missouri is searching for a substance abuse counselors for our women's and adolescents' residential ...... Apply Now>>
31 LPN Substance Abuse Dosing Nurse Yarmouth, MA Yarmouth, MA, USA Our Habit OPCO Yarmouth CTC provides superior outpatient drug treatment to men and women struggling with opiate addiction and other substance abuse disorders. The Habit OPCO Yarmouth Treatment Center ...... Apply Now>>
32 Outpatient Substance Abuse LPN Dosing Nurse Wareham, MA, USA Our Habit OPCO East Wareham Comprehensive Treatment Center provides superior outpatient drug treatment to men and women struggling with opiate addiction and other substance abuse disorders. The Habit ...... Apply Now>>
33 Substance Abuse Counselor/Dual Diagnosis Psychotherapist Perry, ME, USA SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR/DUAL DIAGNOSIS PSYCHOTHERAPIST The Passamaquoddy tribe at Pleasant Point is searching for an experienced clinician to provide substance abuse services for tribal members... Apply Now>>
34 Substance Abuse Therapist Boynton Beach, FL, USA The Substance Abuse Therapist is responsible for coordinating and providing case management, group therapy and biopsychosocial assessment services to patients as well as group, individual and family ...... Apply Now>>
35 Counselor I - Pathways Outpatient - Part Time - Day/Evening hours, No Weekends Annapolis, MD, USA One year professional experience including substance abuse, case management, group or individual counseling. Required Certification: Current American Health Association Health Care Provider Basic ...... Apply Now>>
36 Substance Abuse Counselor Marion, LA, USA Substance abuse counselor for a residential addictive disorders treatment facility. Will be responsible for the counseling, case management, and documentation of services for a case load of up to 12 ...... Apply Now>>
37 Substance Abuse Counselor Bronx, NY, USA Engage participants in individual and group substance abuse counseling. * Facilitate Evidence Based Practice Groups * Document and maintain records as required and according to agency and OASAS ...... Apply Now>>
38 Substance Abuse Counselor Clarksburg, WV, USA Substance Abuse Therapist Children's and Family Therapist- Harrison County (multiple openings) Senior Accountant Case Manager(s) Therapeutic Consultant Peer Recovery Coach Child Crisis Center ...... Apply Now>>
39 Clinical Substance Abuse Therapist Miami Lakes, FL, USA : The purpose of the Clinical Substance Abuse Therapist is to assist in providing a safe environment for individuals while they are in treatment. The Therapist facilitates the clinical process, answers ...... Apply Now>>
40 Registered Nurse/Nursing Supervisor, Substance Abuse Treatment Program Queens, NY, USA We offer a rich array of programs including treatment for substance abuse, innovative services for veterans and programs for homeless individuals, women and children, seniors and families. The Agency ...... Apply Now>>